Due to state laws, we do not ship to the following states: Vermont, Arkansas, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Utah, and Washington.
- Items that have either a printed or material flaw may be returned.
- All claims for shortages, damages, etc. must be made within 72 hours of receipt of the merchandise.
Returns will not be accepted without a valid "Return Authorization" number.
- No cash refunds. Defective merchandise will be exchanged for good merchandise of equal value only.
- All unclaimed or refused shipments are subject to a 25% restocking charge plus applicable freight and or shipping charges.
Please allow 14-21 days for processing a return. Refunds will be credited to the original purchasing credit card account number only. If the return was a gift, you may return the items for a merchandise only.
How to Return your Item:
- Contact our Customer Service Department at (800) 695-2868 to receive a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- Write the Return Authorization number on the outside of the shipping box
- Include a copy of all original receipts or invoices with your order.
- We recommend insuring all items being returned for their full retail value and requesting a proof of delivery method of shipping. Be sure to package items securely so they do not get damaged in transit.
Ship all returns to:
You can trust that your order will be quickly processed and safely delivered. We can ship products anywhere in the United States using the shipping method of your choice. When you place an order we will estimate delivery dates based upon the availability of your item(s), shipping method selected and your shipment’s destination. Our shipping charges are determined by the total weight of your order, excluding applicable sales tax.
If an order is refused, all shipping and/or handling charges from refused shipments must be paid before new orders will be processed.